Bike/Bicycle Ultimate Chain Wax
Make 6 weekly payments of £1.67.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Bike/Bicycle Chain Wax
INTRODUCTORY OFFER £10, will usually be £20
- Chain full de-greased in a Ultrasonic bath
- Then a Molten Wax
Why should you have your bike chain waxed?
You maybe thinking... it SAVES YOU MONEY? IT DOES!!!
The dirtier your chain and cassette get, the faster they wear out. Data from Zero Friction Cycling that specialises in chain testing - suggest that chain wax can increase the life of the chain up to x3 times, compared to chain lube. With chain's costing upwards of £30, and up to £450 now is the perfect time to get a wax.
The chain is fully de-greased & cleaned using an Ultrasonic bath, then coated in a Molten Wax for the ULTIMATE chain protection, and silent (almost) chain when riding.., total bliss.
FREE Krankz Bike/Bicycle Health M-Check* Includes:
- Check saddle is secure
- Correct height (should be in line with hips)
- Check maximum extension mark
- Check seat post is clamped & bolted correctly
- Brake levers are easily accessible
- No excess pull required on the levers
- Brake pads are clear from the rim
- All components are tight
- No frayed cables
- Derailleur is clear of spokes
- All gears can be selected
- Ensure gears are not slipping
- Chain remains on sprockets
- No sign of rust or stiff links
- No excessive play in the chain
- Chain lubrication
Check Bottom Bracket
- Hold pedal crank arms and check there is no side-to-side movement
- Alignment is correct with front fork
- No movement or swaying (play)
Check Forks & Frame
- No cracks or holes
- No wrinkling paintwork or rust
- Check condition (not worn or cracked)
- Check tyre pressure
- Check for punctures
Check Front & Rear Wheels
- Wheels are straight, and roll smoothly
- Spokes for missing, loose, damage and rust
- Rims run free of brakes
- Wheel nuts and quick release levers are secure
- Wheel sits correctly centred in the front fork.
*Check & recommend replacement parts if necessary at additional cost.
|Bicycle/Bike:||Chain Service & Repairs|