Continental Inner Tube Race 28, Presta 60mm
Make 6 weekly payments of £1.00.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Continental Inner Tube Race 28 700 x 18/25c, Presta Valve 60mm
Puncture proof Continental Race 28 racing bike tube made of butyl.
The Continental quality road inner tube is a must have cycling essential for 700c bike wheels.
Continental‘s standard race tube offers the best balance between rolling resistance and puncture prevention and masters the demands of everyday life effortlessly. The Race 28 with Sclaverand valve fits on 28“ bikes.
- Suitable for with: Road
- Dimensions: 700 x 20C to 700 x 25C, 27 x 3/4 to 27 x 1.0
- ETRTO: 20-622 to 25-630
- Valve: Presta
- Valve Length: 60mm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 100g
- Butyl rubber road tube
- Seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness
- By fitting different types of tubes you can actively influence the handling characteristics of your bike with little effort.
- Different wall thicknesses and the associated characteristics make this possible.
- All tube types listed are made of a high quality butyl mixture.