Raleigh Propaganda Crossbar Fixie Single Speed Bike, Black, 2021
Make 6 weekly payments of £83.33.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Raleigh Propaganda Crossbar Fixie Single Speed Bike 2021, Mens, Black
PRE-ORDER, Due Dates:
18" 23rd March 2021
20" 23rd March 2021
From career choices to bagel toppings, life is full of tough decisions. But riding your bike doesn't have to be one of them. With a stripped-back, lightweight design, and single-speed gear ratio, the Raleigh Propaganda is classically crafted for simplicity at every turn.
- Colour: Black
- Frame: Cromoly, Single Speed Frame
- Fork: Steel Classic 700C, Rigid, 28.6mm
- Freewheel/Cassette: 16T, Freewheel, Fixed Sprocket on Flip-Flop Hub
- Crankset: Aluminium 1/2" x 3/32 x 42T, Aluminium Forged 170mm Crank, Polished Silver
- Handlebars: Aluminium 440mm Width, Polished Silver
- Stem: Cromoly Quill, 80mm Extension, 25.4mm, Polished Silver
- Brakes: Promax 249A, Dual Pivot Caliper, Aluminium, Polished Silver
- Brake Levers: Promax 249A Forged Aluminium, Polished Silver
- Chain: KMC Z610H SIngle Speed
- Saddle: Selle Royal Prestige 1307URN, Silver Rail, Brown
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm Diameter, 300mm Long, Polished Silver
- Grips: Velo Bar Tape, Brown
- Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 25C, K-Guard Puncture Protection, Tan Walls
- Rims: Aluminium 700C, Double Wall 36H, Machined Sidewall, Colour Coordinated
- Front Hub: Aluminium Hub, 36H, Nutted, Silver
- Rear Hub: Aluminium Flip Flop, 36H, Silver
- Pedals: VP-365T, Aluminium Silver, Toe Clips, Brown Leather Straps
Use the Mountain Bike Size Guide to find the perfect frame size for you. Getting it right can make a world of difference for riding experience, correct posture for maximum comfort.
* Remember this is a guide only. If you are unsure please contact us for help.
|Height||Inside Leg||Men's Hybrid Bike Size|
|147cm - 152cm / 4'10" - 5'0"||66cm / 26"||13", 14" (X-Small)|
|152cm - 160cm / 5'0" - 5'3"||69cm / 27"||14", 15" (X-Small, Small)|
|160cm - 170cm / 5'3" - 5'7"||71cm / 28"||15", 16" (Small)|
|170cm - 175cm / 5'7" - 5'9"||76cm / 30"||17", 18" (Medium)|
|175cm - 180cm / 5'9" - 5'11"||79cm / 31"||19", 20" (Large)|
|180cm - 188cm / 5'11" - 6'2"||81cm / 32"||20", 21" (Large, X-Large)|
|188cm - 196cm / 6'2" - 6'5"||86cm / 34"||21", 22" (X-Large)|
|196cm+ / 6.5"+||91cm - 36"||23", 24" (XX-Large)|
Raleigh is one of the world's oldest and best-known bike brands. Established in 1887 in Nottingham, UK but still known today worldwide. Discover Raleigh's 130-year old tradition, passion for cycling and vision for the future.
Bangers n' mash. Westminster Abbey. A good cuppa. There are a few things that perfectly sum up British spirit - and Raleigh is one of them. Whether it's crossing the finish line at the Tour de France, or crossing the street to your best mate's house, Raleigh bikes are a well-loved parts of British history. Do you remember the Raleigh Burner, and Raleigh Chopper... Grifters and the Vektar - part of our childhood, when life was simple and we only cared about being a kid, and bikes of course - which one did you have for Christmas or Birthday?
Raleigh went from strength to strength over the next century, and many triumphs in performance cycling cemented its position in history; as a prime example of Great British Craftsmanship due to the consistency high-quality bikes that were manufactured in BMX, MTB, Road and Touring. Raleigh is helping people to enjoy and love cycling, and that is their purpose.