Raleigh Strada City Crossbar Hybrid Bike, Blue/Black, 2021
Make 6 weekly payments of £87.50.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Raleigh Strada City Crossbar Hybrid Bike 2021, Mens, Blue & Black
PRE-ORDER, Due Dates:
18" 17th June 2021
20" 17th June 2021
For drivers, cities are hazardous mazes of gridlock and bus lanes, trapping them in their cars while they stare at the bumper in front of them. But for cyclists, cities are a playground - every route, every shortcut, every side street ready and waiting to be explored. And with Strada City, you can explore it in jaw-dropping style.
- Colour: Blue/Black
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 Smooth Welded Frame
- Fork: Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF505 16 Speed STI
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera ARMD360, Direct Attachment
- Freewheel/Cassette: Sunrace 11-34T Cassette
- Crankset: Shimano TY501-2, 46-30T, 170mm, Black
- Handlebars: Aluminium City Bar, 640mm Width, XLC Logo, Black
- Stem: Aluminium Ahead, 28.6mm Diameter, XLC Logo, Black
- Brakes: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Integrated with Shifter
- Chain: YBN S8, 8 Speed, 1/2" x 3/32"
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Moderate, Black Rail, Black
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm Diameter, 350mm Long, XLC Logo, Black
- Tyres: WTB Horizon, 650B x 47C Tanwall
- Rims: 650B Aluminium Double Wall Rim, 36H, Black
- Front Hub: Shimano TX505 Centre Lock Disc, 36H, Q/R, Black
- Rear Hub: Shimano TX505 Centre Lock Disc, 36H, Q/R, Black
- Wheels: 650B Aluminium Double Wall Rim, 36H, Shimano Aluminium Hub with Q/R, Black
- Pedals: Raleigh 'Anti-Slip' Resin, 9/16", Black/Grey
Use the Hybrid Size Guide to find the perfect frame size for you. Getting it right can make a world of difference for riding experience, correct posture for maximum comfort.
* Remember this is a guide only. If you are unsure please contact us for help.
|Height||Inside Leg||Men's Hybrid Bike Size|
|147cm - 152cm / 4'10" - 5'0"||66cm / 26"||13", 14" (X-Small)|
|152cm - 160cm / 5'0" - 5'3"||69cm / 27"||14", 15" (X-Small, Small)|
|160cm - 170cm / 5'3" - 5'7"||71cm / 28"||15", 16" (Small)|
|170cm - 175cm / 5'7" - 5'9"||76cm / 30"||17", 18" (Medium)|
|175cm - 180cm / 5'9" - 5'11"||79cm / 31"||19", 20" (Large)|
|180cm - 188cm / 5'11" - 6'2"||81cm / 32"||20", 21" (Large, X-Large)|
|188cm - 196cm / 6'2" - 6'5"||86cm / 34"||21", 22" (X-Large)|
|196cm+ / 6.5"+||91cm - 36"||23", 24" (XX-Large)|
Raleigh is one of the world's oldest and best-known bike brands. Established in 1887 in Nottingham, UK but still known today worldwide. Discover Raleigh's 130-year old tradition, passion for cycling and vision for the future.
Bangers n' mash. Westminster Abbey. A good cuppa. There are a few things that perfectly sum up British spirit - and Raleigh is one of them. Whether it's crossing the finish line at the Tour de France, or crossing the street to your best mate's house, Raleigh bikes are a well-loved parts of British history. Do you remember the Raleigh Burner, and Raleigh Chopper... Grifters and the Vektar - part of our childhood, when life was simple and we only cared about being a kid, and bikes of course - which one did you have for Christmas or Birthday?
Raleigh went from strength to strength over the next century, and many triumphs in performance cycling cemented its position in history; as a prime example of Great British Craftsmanship due to the consistency high-quality bikes that were manufactured in BMX, MTB, Road and Touring. Raleigh is helping people to enjoy and love cycling, and that is their purpose.