Raleigh Strada Tourney Bike, Black/Grey, 2021
Make 6 weekly payments of £70.83.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Raleigh Strada Tourney
PRE-ORDER, Due Dates:
18" 17th June 2021
20" 17th June 2021
From career choices to bagel toppings, life is full of tough decisions. But riding your bike doesn't have to be one of them. With a stripped-back, lightweight design, and single-speed gear ratio, the Raleigh Propaganda is classically crafted for simplicity at every turn.
- Colour: Black/Grey
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 Smooth Welded Frame
- Fork: Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF50 21 Speed EZ Fire
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY50
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano TZ50m, 14-34T
- Crankset: Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T, 170mm, Black
- Handlebars: Aluminium City Rise Bar, 640mm Width XLC Logo, Black
- Stem: Aluminium Quill, 25.4mm Diameter, 25 Degree Rise, Black
- Brakes: Aluminium V-Brake, Black
- Brake Levers: Integrated with Shifter
- Chain: YBN S52, 7 Speed, 1/2 x 3/32"
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Moderate, Black Rail, Black
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm Diameter, 350mm Long, XLC Logo
- Tyres: WTB Horizon, 650B, x47c, Tanwall
- Rims: Aluminium 650C, Double Wall Rim 36H, Black
- Front Hub: Aluminium Hub, 36H, Q/R, Black
- Rear Hub: Aluminium Hub, 36H, Q/R, Black
- Pedals: Raleigh 'Anti-Slip' Resin, 9/16", Black/Grey
Use the Mountain Bike Size Guide to find the perfect frame size for you. Getting it right can make a world of difference for riding experience, correct posture for maximum comfort.
* Remember this is a guide only. If you are unsure please contact us for help.
|Height||Inside Leg||Men's Hybrid Bike Size|
|147cm - 152cm / 4'10" - 5'0"||66cm / 26"||13", 14" (X-Small)|
|152cm - 160cm / 5'0" - 5'3"||69cm / 27"||14", 15" (X-Small, Small)|
|160cm - 170cm / 5'3" - 5'7"||71cm / 28"||15", 16" (Small)|
|170cm - 175cm / 5'7" - 5'9"||76cm / 30"||17", 18" (Medium)|
|175cm - 180cm / 5'9" - 5'11"||79cm / 31"||19", 20" (Large)|
|180cm - 188cm / 5'11" - 6'2"||81cm / 32"||20", 21" (Large, X-Large)|
|188cm - 196cm / 6'2" - 6'5"||86cm / 34"||21", 22" (X-Large)|
|196cm+ / 6.5"+||91cm - 36"||23", 24" (XX-Large)|
Raleigh is one of the world's oldest and best-known bike brands. Established in 1887 in Nottingham, UK but still known today worldwide. Discover Raleigh's 130-year old tradition, passion for cycling and vision for the future.
Bangers n' mash. Westminster Abbey. A good cuppa. There are a few things that perfectly sum up British spirit - and Raleigh is one of them. Whether it's crossing the finish line at the Tour de France, or crossing the street to your best mate's house, Raleigh bikes are a well-loved parts of British history. Do you remember the Raleigh Burner, and Raleigh Chopper... Grifters and the Vektar - part of our childhood, when life was simple and we only cared about being a kid, and bikes of course - which one did you have for Christmas or Birthday?
Raleigh went from strength to strength over the next century, and many triumphs in performance cycling cemented its position in history; as a prime example of Great British Craftsmanship due to the consistency high-quality bikes that were manufactured in BMX, MTB, Road and Touring. Raleigh is helping people to enjoy and love cycling, and that is their purpose.