Raleigh Strada X Suspension Crosstrail Bike, Black/Gold 2021
Make 6 weekly payments of £87.50.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Raleigh Strada X Suspension Crosstrail Bike 2021, Mens, Black & Gold
PRE-ORDER, Due Dates:
18" 6th April 2021
20" 23rd March 2021
For the workday commuters and weekend explorers. For the city dwellers with their heart in the countryside. For the mavericks, the adventurers, the anything-can-happen-ers. This one is for you. Welcome to the Strada X.
- Colour: Black & Gold
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium
- Fork: Suntour SF18 XCE28 Disc Suspension Fork, 80mm Travel
- Shift Levers: Shimano 21 Speed EZ Fire
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera ARMD310, Direct Attachment
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano HG20 12-32T Cassette
- Crankset: Shimano TY301, 48/38/28T, 170mm, Black
- Handlebars: Aluminium City Bar, 640mm Width, XLC Logo, Black
- Stem: Aluminium Ahead, 28.6mm Diameter, XLC Logo, Black
- Brakes: Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Integrated with Shifter
- Chain: YBN S52, 7 Speed, 1/2" x 3/32"
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Moderate, Black Rail, Black
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm Diameter, 350mm Long, XLC Logo, Black
- Tyres: WTB Nano Comp, 27.5 x 2.10, Black
- Rims: 650B Aluminium Double Wall Rim, 36H, Black
- Front Hub: Shimano TX505 Centre Lock Disc, 36H, Q/R, Black
- Rear Hub: Shimano TX505 Centre Lock Disc, 36H, Q/R, Black
- Wheels: 650B Aluminium Double Wall Rim, 36H, Shimano Aluminium Hub with Q/R, Black
- Pedals: Raleigh 'Anti-Slip' Resin, 9/16", Black/Grey
Raleigh is one of the world's oldest and best-known bike brands. Established in 1887 in Nottingham, UK but still known today worldwide. Discover Raleigh's 130-year old tradition, passion for cycling and vision for the future.
Bangers n' mash. Westminster Abbey. A good cuppa. There are a few things that perfectly sum up British spirit - and Raleigh is one of them. Whether it's crossing the finish line at the Tour de France, or crossing the street to your best mate's house, Raleigh bikes are a well-loved parts of British history. Do you remember the Raleigh Burner, and Raleigh Chopper... Grifters and the Vektar - part of our childhood, when life was simple and we only cared about being a kid, and bikes of course - which one did you have for Christmas or Birthday?
Raleigh went from strength to strength over the next century, and many triumphs in performance cycling cemented its position in history; as a prime example of Great British Craftsmanship due to the consistency high-quality bikes that were manufactured in BMX, MTB, Road and Touring. Raleigh is helping people to enjoy and love cycling, and that is their purpose.