Sturmey Archer Dynohubs Service
Make 6 weekly payments of £5.83.
Interest free. Learn More
DESCRIPTION & What's included?
Krankz Sturmey Archer Service
A complete overhaul and service of your two, three, four, five or eight speed Sturmey Archer hub.
Sturmey Archer will be cleaned, adjusted and lubricated ready for many more miles of use.
- It will be initially tested to see that all gears engage.
- A complete strip down to its component parts will take place.
- Parts will be cleaned to remove all traces of old oil, grease and contaminates from the road.
- Each component will be checked for excessive wear or damage.
- It will be re-lubricated with the correct grade oil/grease and resembled.
- A final test will take place to check all gears.
If any parts are found to have excessive wear I will contact you to see if you would like it addressing or just left as is.
Hubs made from the 90's onwards came grease lubricated as standard, this includes all Bromptons.
Benefits of a Sturmey Archer Hub:
- Dynohub in 3.0W & 6.0W
- Integrated 90mm & 70mm drum brakes
- CE & EN compliance
- Aluminum hub shells
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Low rolling resistance
- Sealed against weather conditions
XL-FDD HDS96T 6V 6.0W 90mm Front Drum Brake Hub
XL-FDD HDS93T 6V 3.0W 90mm Front Drum Brake Hub
X-FDD HDS73T 6V 3.0W 70mm Front Drum Brake Hub
XL-SDD HDH93T 6V 3.0W 90mm Side Drum Brake Dynohub
X-SDD HDH73T 6V 3.0W 70mm Side Drum Brake Dynohub
Others: Not listed above? Please send a Text to 07899 721 730 or an email to email@example.com
If your Sturmey Archer hub is having issues, for example: gears not engaging, jumping out of gear, unusual noises, rough running etc., Krankz also offers a repair service for the Sturmey Archer.
Please note: If you have a Sturmey Archer Hub the price will be in addition to all other services or repairs.